Monday 22 November 2010

the new challenge: 100 days in the unknown! Day 48

I am almost half way of my journey and it is amazing how things seems to fall in place slowly. I have been experimenting so far with few different projects an materials and I still have a long way to go but ideas are shaping in my head and they also feel right at that time.
 I have collected a fair amount of recycled materials from can of cokes, old metals and pieces of wood but for the moment, although I really love those materials, they don't inspire me to build anything so I will keep them in my studio for the future just in case.

Architecture as well as clean shapes and lines are really inspiring me at the moment, probably from my scientific background. In the other half of my journey, I will carryon this experimentation but also concentrate in completing the few projects that I have in mind at the moment.

still inspired by architecture and following the Horse and Amazone pieces ( inspired by the oxford architecture), here is the first maquette for the skyscrapers. I am not 100% happy with the result so far but working on it.
This work is in the same line as the Horse and Amazon pieces, inspired by architecture, clean and sharp lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment