Sunday 29 August 2010

the new challenge: 100 days in the unknown! Day 5 and 6

We were invited to dinner to friends and while I was sipping on my glass of Champagne:),  something caught my eye. They had a reproduction of one of Modigliani sculpture in the corner of the room and It was fantastic. This one:


I did find it so inspiring and I could see in my head a horse head in the same style.



I couldn't resist to do my Modigliani style horse head!



Lots of things and old masters whether in traditional or contemporary art inspire me and this is an experiment following my inspiration... This as a 100 days of studying! lets see then what piece of art I will then be able to produce after that reasearch? could be interesting or could be the same as before? May be what I am learning there wont be translated into my art until much much later in my career? who knows?
but so far it is an interesting research and insight into my own art, looking at different perspectives.....


No comments:

Post a Comment