Tuesday 31 August 2010

the new challenge: 100 days in the unknown! Day 7

Yesterday, I have been thinking about new mediums. I love bronze but it is expensive, very expensive and a big investment. I am really looking at new mediums to work with.  I have fews in the pipeline that I will experiment with: brise blocks, recycled materials and recycled metals, May be a bit of stove carving...keep watching!

Another point that I have been looking at is architecture. One of my latest clay sculpture ( some part of it I like and some part I dont like! :) ) reminded me a cathedral!
I  will be looking at architecture related with sculpture and see if I can move those ideas further.
I went to Oxford to take some fantastic pictures of the architecture, very inspiring!







So currently working a a new one in plaster, also looking into new materials to use....

No comments:

Post a Comment