Wednesday 27 October 2010

the new challenge: 100 days in the unknown! Day 38

well.... what an interesting day!

Started playing a bit with the new material. I need a big saw machinery but this will have to wait! ( cant afford it:) ) so got little saw instead and other little little tools... if you want to see the result then you wont ...not  quite yet! not quite grasp the new stuffs yet:) but one thing I did manage to make is a BIG BIG mess in my studio:) I think I was a bit too ambitious with what I was trying to make to start with. so tomorrow, I will have another go but i will be sensible and start with simpler shapes.
For that I did few little maquettes in clay and will try to reproduce them using the new stuff ( starting with the small one!). here is my little "organic forms" to use.


The multiple project is going on well, few more little horses on the go ( very small ones) but will be adding pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment